"The more you read, the more things you'll know and the more you know, the more places you'll go." -Dr. Seuss

Monday, March 24, 2014

Random Things

Today is just some random pictures to tide you over until I have some thing exciting coming up! :) There are pictures from Instagram and some other pictures from just different things that have been going on. I hope you enjoy!


We went to a Civil War re-enactment this last weekend and this is a panorama shot of the battlefield

The battle was delayed a bit so I took a picture of a little flower I found 

There's the union! 

One of the units came up closer to us so I got a better shot 

I was going to take more pictures of flowers but I ended up hanging out with some friends that were there so I didn't get that many except for this one

Here is a short video of them shooting

Today was a nice enough day to go outside and read! I was excited! 

Drama was so much fun! I really enjoyed working with all the friends that I made! I was really sad that they won't be continuing drama but I will hopefully find something else to start doing

We finally got to see Thor: The Dark World! My mom got it at the Redbox and I got really excited! Best mom ever!

Best holiday ever

This awesome girl came to one of my plays! I was so excited! She is the most awesome friends ever!

And finally Spring is here! Yay! Spring is one of my favorite seasons, except for the allergies.. 


Thanks for reading! I will post again soon! :)

-Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment