"The more you read, the more things you'll know and the more you know, the more places you'll go." -Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Things I have been up to

So, I know it has been awhile since I have posted. Well, now I have. My brother has been working his summer job, so it's just me and my mom. We have been playing board games, talking and watching an awesome TV series. Well, my whole family is watching the awesome TV series.

Anyway, here are some photos that I have been taking for the past few days. We will start off with Father's Day. Thankfully I didn't have to sit through church (I was helping in children's church) because the dad's got cheeseburgers.

I thought that I would change things up a bit this Father's Day. I made Happy Father's Day signs in different languages.

Spanish

Dutch

German

And Italian

I got this idea from a birthday card my grandad and grandma sent my dad

I had to fill in the space with something.....what better then smiley faces!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

A day later, me and my mom played Monopoly

All my places

I love you Istanbul! (You will find out why)

My total money at the end of the game

My mom's total money at the end of the game

I had a hotel on Istanbul and my mom landed on it. Unlucky for her she only had 4.160 million dollars and she owed me 7.5 million.

Now after that me and my mom worked on my brother's graduation album. I took some pictures of pictures that we have put in the album.

My mom put all the photos in while I took all the photos off of a poster board

He is so CUTE!!!

He is such a sweet brother! :)

I LOVE all these pictures!!!!

Oh my goodness! I was so little!

I think I faintly remember that day... :)

This picture is on my lock screen of my iPod

Priceless.....

This is my favorite!

Okay so, today we went totally weird! Since it's the first day of Summer, me and my mom had ice cream with waffles, chocolate syrup and whipped cream for breakfast! My two favorite meals of the day, put into one! Who can beat that?

Mine. Homemade ice cream. Yum!

Okay, does this look professional or what? You could buy this at Fenton's.

On my artist side I want to fill a little space in my room with some of my artwork. Here is something that I am working on:

Not finished, but I hope it looks good!

Here is what I am hoping my drawing looks like.


I will take pictures of the other drawings that I make and what I wanted them to look like. Well, that's all for today! Until next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment