"The more you read, the more things you'll know and the more you know, the more places you'll go." -Dr. Seuss

Friday, October 26, 2012

Instagram, Compassion and Random Stuff

Wow.... I am so sorry I have not blogged in so long. My mom made me an account on Instagram, so I have been doing that for the last few weeks. I will now try to post some of my Instagram photos so you know what I have been up to for the last few weeks. Here are some photos:
Everybody was busy, so I played with my stuffed animals

Me being silly

I finished my quilt!

I love listening to music when doing school

My brother sent me this long text wanting Cinnamon Roll Pancakes in the morning

This is how the pancakes turned out

Alice in Wonderland drawing

A rabbit juggling

Doing Spanish in school

Our rose bush

I love getting these letters!! :)

We are in our new building now! Yay!

Our werid candle

This was so funny to watch! Me and my brother couldn't stop laughing

Love this quote

It started to rain here!

My penquin that I made

I killed it. I killed my history project..... :)

Trying some different things with this picture

Also trying some different things

Lol! Totally me! :)



That is it for the Instagram and Random Stuff part. Now for the big and happy news for the Compassion part... (drum roll)


I STARTED SPONSORING A CHILD!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Here she is:

Her name is Katherinne Vanessa Garcia and she is 13 years old.
She enjoys jump rope, telling stories and art
She also lives in El Savador

Well, that is all for today. When I have more Instagram photos, I will post them here.

-Kelsey



















1 comment:

  1. Love your pictures !!! Thanks for the updates :o) Love you...Grandma :o)

    ReplyDelete