"The more you read, the more things you'll know and the more you know, the more places you'll go." -Dr. Seuss

Friday, May 31, 2013

Random Stuff

Okay, so I haven't posted in a long time so I will fill all of you in on what we have been up to. Here are some pictures that I took around the house.
 The weather for my town this week. Looks pretty hot!


 My mom has been making a lot of jam to sell for her Mexico trip


 I love playing the piano! I really like just playing around and making little songs


 Something my dad made for my mom. It is one of her favorite verses


 Another thing I love to do is to look through old photo albums.


 We really like basil! My mom planted a lot of it this summer


 We put this in with the blueberries to keep the birds out. (They don't like how it shines in the light)


 Flowers!


 One of the little things in our "beach"


 My mom found this at Hobby Lobby on sale, so she uses it to put extra little things like paper clips and extra tape rolls.


 My mom got this at Ikea to put in our craft room to make it more organized 


 Some fake flowers that I have in my room


 One of the ladies at church gave me this bracelet to say thank you for babysitting at the ladies bible study


 I have really enjoyed this series of books! 


 I have added a drawing on to my wall :) 


 We got a new dishwasher and I love big boxes so I put my beanbag and some blankets in it to sit in. 


 My calender. Can't believe it is already the end of May!


 Unfortunately, all of our clocks have stopped. All but Columbia 


 Some flowers on a tree in our backyard


 Iced coffee! Yum!


 Really? This big bag and this is all they give you.....


The weather in London. I would rather much take this weather over the weather here

My brother putting up the flag for Memorial Day

Our lemons are starting to grow!

Another little item at our "beach"

A "sand dollar"

Our garden

This is what happens when you have lots of wind

My favorite outfit!

A bible and lavender

My dad had a birthday last week!


Well, that is it for day! I will try and take more pictures for another blog post soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your picture updates...it's so fun to see the things you love !!! I love you !!!

    ReplyDelete