"The more you read, the more things you'll know and the more you know, the more places you'll go." -Dr. Seuss

Monday, February 10, 2014

Other random things

Not much has been going on around here lately. We finally got some more rain for a couple of days which was a nice change from the always sunny weather. Apart from that, nothing else really has been going on.

In my play, we are starting to sell tickets! And we also have to get people to put ads in to our program. I have a couple people already who want to buy some tickets but for the ads I'm not quite sure who I'm going to ask. Hopefully something turns up soon!

Well, here are some pictures that I have taken over the week!

 Here is my chubby bunny! This was the first picture I took with my new iPod

 This is a little flower bush in-between our yard and our neighbors yard. It had just rained when I took this picture.

 This is another picture from the bush. 

 And it's my rabbit again!

 And again.... But look at how cute he is! :)

 Working on crowns for the play

 This is a Dalmatian Pitbull mix. Isn't it so cute?

 My Panda fortune that I got today

 My school

Just a random picture of a cute polar bear close up! 

 Instagram pictures:

 It rained for a long period of time finally!! :)

Oh Siri..... But she might be right!

That's all I have for today! Until next time!

-Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment