"The more you read, the more things you'll know and the more you know, the more places you'll go." -Dr. Seuss

Monday, February 3, 2014

Instagram

So, I don't really have a lot to blog about so I thought I would share a couple of my Instagram pictures with you! So here we go!

This is the sunset view from my bedroom window
It rained! 
The polar bear I drew for art

The sunset on the way home from drama
I looked ahead a bit in our calendar and this was one of the holidays.. I couldn't help but think of the song "Do You Want To Build A Snowman." It would be do you want to burn a snowman! 
We had some fun with the pancake batter
Did you know that Esther 8:9 is the longest verse in the Bible? 
I have loved reading this devotion! It has been so much fun!

This was one weird holiday that I wouldn't want to celebrate
What do you call a seagull that flies over the bay? A bagel!! Lol
Just a little snack while doing school. Those s'more goldfish are addicting!
You can normally find little (or big) doodles on my school papers and work books
This is the case I want to get for my new iPod touch!


Well, that's all for today! Once I have more pictures to put up I will post again or if something exciting happens. Oh! That reminds me! My brother and dad both applied for jobs at Compassion International. As much as I think it would be cool I really wouldn't like to leave California to move all the way to Colorado. I would miss all my friends and church family! But I guess if it's God's will that we move there then I'm just going to have to suck it up and be okay with it. 

Until next time!

-Kelsey

1 comment: