"The more you read, the more things you'll know and the more you know, the more places you'll go." -Dr. Seuss

Friday, January 3, 2014

Movies!

So yesterday me and my mom went out on a mother daughter day! We thought we would do it that day since my mom is going to be gone for a week and even though I get to see her 24/7, I'm going to miss her lots. So we decided that we would go to the movies, get some lunch and then run some errands. So here is a couple photos from yesterday!


We didn't really go to a Regal movie theatre but I still thought I would take a picture of the awesome gift card that I got for Christmas. :)

We listened to The Piano Guys on the way there and on the way back. My mom got this CD for Christmas and she hasn't stopped listening to it since! But it really is a good CD!

On the way there and on the way back I was also reading my lines for the play that I'm going to be in. I've almost got them down but still have a couple hiccups...

I told myself that I wasn't going to mess up my papers. I was going to keep them really nice but I was wrong.. The edges of the pages are all bent and the paper is crinkled. Oh well! I guess it means I have been practicing!


On the way home there was a beautiful sunset! I couldn't pass up taking a picture of it. Oh! Lol, I didn't notice but you can see me in the mirror at the bottom left!

Here is another picture of the sun going down behind the hills

And I would put a picture of my lunch at In-N-Out Burger but blogger won't let me upload the photo for some reason... oh well..

So I have another drama class coming up and I can't wait! I'm so excited to see all my friends again! And then most of my youth group went to winter camp and I didn't and a lot of people were bugging me about it. (I didn't go because I didn't have the money and didn't really want to go) So one of the days we had a big dinner with turkey, cranberry salad, green beans, gravy, stuffing and mashed potatos. I took a picture of it so if anyone asks why I didn't go to camp and I'll just show it to them and say 'my mom was cooking. I couldn't miss her cooking for the world'. :)

That's all for today! Thanks for reading and I will post again soon! :)

-Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment