"The more you read, the more things you'll know and the more you know, the more places you'll go." -Dr. Seuss

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Saturday

 My mom and brother got home safely from Mexico on Wednesday! Both me and my dad were happy to have them home again. They had a wonderful time meeting all the kids at all the different centers and had a fantastic time meeting our sponsored child Felix. The next day my mom showed me all her pictures and all the kids were so sweet and looked very happy! It was great to see that my mom and brother had a great time there.

So here is some pictures from this morning.


My mom and brother have almost finished packing all the stuff that they took with them to Mexico.

This is the Welcome Home sign that me and my dad made for my mom and brother when they got home. We also got a little pot of flores amarillas (yellow flowers) for them. 

One of the girls at my drama class had a good idea of how to practice her lines. She record herself saying the other persons lines and then said her lines in her head and then continued. It has been helping me a lot! It helps me know when to say my lines and know some of the lines before mine.

I also made a mask and showed it to our costume person to see if that is what one of the girls in the play wanted for her costume. She loved it and we are going to make masks one Friday so we can use them in the play. This one isn't finished yet but I wanted to make sure that the half mask would work before we make them.

I have been loving the one of the little calenders that we have. The quotes have always made me smile!

This is how I feel when it's Friday! :)


So yes it is a short post but the past week has been crazy busy with me being gone from the house almost all day and then having to go pick up my mom and brother. I hoping that I can get another post up soon!

-Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment