"The more you read, the more things you'll know and the more you know, the more places you'll go." -Dr. Seuss

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

Easter is so fun! I had a great Easter this year. When I was younger we used to read Easter stories and watch Veggietale Easter movies and have a Easter egg hunt. We really didn't do all that this year. Since my mom kinda missed doing all of it we at least had an Easter egg hunt on Saturday.


In all the pictures I can remember I have always put the Easter egg basket on my head, so I figured that I would do it this year too.



Found it!


I really don't know what my brother is doing....My mom took the pictures.


My Easter bunny. :)


I had asked what my mom was taking a picture of and she said the flowers. Right.....


We have a gardening supplies shed thing that I climb on and I can take some cool pictures of the sun. (I love climbing on things and in trees)


A picture of myself. I have a habit of having my eyes not open enough in pictures.

After all this and church on Sunday, we went to my uncle's house. My Aunt Betsy asked for some white vinegar so my two cousins, Jessie and Juliette, and me with my uncle went to go get some. Well, being the funny uncle that he is he wanted to play a little joke on my aunt. We got some balsamic vinegar and white vinegar. We went back to the house and gave my aunt the balsamic vinegar, she found out it wasn't what she needed and thought that the store had run out of white vinegar. My uncle throw me the keys and asked if I could run down to the store and get some. (All I did was run back to the Jeep and grab the other vinegar.)

So, that completes my third blog post. I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the pictures!  


No comments:

Post a Comment