"The more you read, the more things you'll know and the more you know, the more places you'll go." -Dr. Seuss

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Saturdays

Saturdays are really fun! I love Saturdays. You don't have to do school, we don't have any Saturday chores, and we get to just relax and get a few things done around the house. I thought that I would take a few pictures around the house and see what everybody was doing today. Here is what I came up with for the first few hours of today:


Here is me making sugar cookies


Going into the hot oven!


Looking good cookies!



There are always two or three misfit cookies....



I love listening to music when I am baking or cooking


I am amazed that there wasn't that many dishes but then most of them are in the bowl..... :)


This is what my mom did this morning. There was lots of bags full of stuff on the floor.


This is also what my mom is going to do today


Mom got stuff in the mail+ bubble wrap = Wahahaha! Die Bubble Wrap!


Oh, wait, we did this yesterday. It was so much fun!


Our purple (repeat) purple broccoli. Weird, but cool.


My highly protected strawberries. Watch out big hungry bear!


I think the bear overlooked these strawberries.....Would you like one little mouse?


A little Easter project me and my mom have been working on


This is what my dad and brother are working on today. I don't think any one would be able to drive away with it looking like this.... :)


I love this playing this song...."I know you I walked with you once upon a dream..."


What I have been reading. I love mystery's!


Yes! I don't have to do any of this! Hip Hip Hurray!


Yay! They're all done!

So this is what we all do on Saturdays. Tomorrow we are going to go to my uncle's house for Easter. I will get to see all my cousins there! Yes! Oh and one more thing, if y'all were wondering why I picked the name that I did is because it's the name of my favorite book by Louisa May Alcott. She writes the best books besides the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew. And plus I like old fashioned things. I love how they make our home so homey and inviting. So that's completes my second blog post! As Tigger would say TTFN. Ta Ta For Now!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! We have a lot of things in common. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey, you are doing great with your blog and I am really enjoying it. Keep up the great work !! Your cookies looked wonderful !!
    Love you, Grandma :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Grandma! I have really enjoyed writing blog posts and hope to keep it updated for you! Love you!

      -Kelsey :o)

      Delete